Friday, May 20, 2011

Love Story: Grandma Edition

Grandma Nicholas (Grandmother of the Bride):

"My older sister wanted to fix me up with her boyfriend's friend. When she told me he was a redhead I said NO!!! I lived beside a boy with red hair and he was meaner than a snake! One day my sister came into the place where I worked, and she and her boyfriend brought the redheaded sailor with them. She dragged me over to the table to meet him, and as soon as I saw his gorgeous blue eyes I was hooked." (Later, during our reception she said she had failed to mention it was also after a couple of drinks.)


Jeff's Grandma:

"Jeff's grandpa was working in a Kroger store as a clerk, when I began to shop there and we met! Don't know if it was love at first sight, but that was the beginning of it all! 2 children, 7 grandchildren, soon to be 7 great grandchildren."

No comments: