Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Rest of NO PANTS FRIDAY

Talk about the best No Pants Day of my life! Sorry to leave you all hanging the past couple days. I've got tons to update you on. Friday was my last day of student teaching, and it was so much fun! My co-op teacher is such an amazing person, and I was so blessed to have been able to spend the past few months with her. My students were something else, too. They helped me have an unforgettable experience. I know my co-op teacher is afraid of the internet, but I just love this picture.
Next up was Dress Up for Dessert. This is something my old roomie, Beth and I came up with our freshman year. To celebrate our last week of classes we did it again, and the date was PERFECT for not wearing pants. (And I am aware that we cheated a little on the no pants policy, but being arrested for not wearing pants wouldn't look too good on my record when looking for teaching jobs)

This is a picture from the original Dress Up for Dessert: 2005Reenacted: 2009
We went to the same restaurant (same place:different name/food), got the same table (just so happened), and sat in the same place. It has been nice to spend time with my old roomie. I miss her in my life. Good luck in SC! I'm proud of you! You are amazing, and I know you will do great things!


The next morning I was up at 6am, getting ready to hit the road.
This weekend: Pennsylvania

No comments: