Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let the New Year Begin!

Is it just me, or does this guy look like he's smiling?
It was promised, and it has been delivered. Jen and I have started posting on our new blog,
It needs some sprucing, but it’s getting there. We decided everyday to write about something we found new, and loved. It’s kind of neat to think that everyday we are going to take a couple minutes to acknowledge something new in our lives. If anyone is interested in joining, let me know. It’s fun to appreciate the small things.

The first day of 2009 turned out to be a good one, indeed. My friends Cody and Jen went with me to the Newport Aquarium, which was fun. When we got there some of my friends from SSU happened to be there, too. That was neat to see them. After an edifying time at the aquarium, we went to the Omnimax! That is one of my favorite things on earth to do. Only now I want to go rafting down a river...again...real bad.


No comments: