Monday, January 26, 2009

5 8s

Here is what I'm sure you've all be waiting for! 5 sets of 8 things...Well, as many as I could think of...

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1.The Office!
2. I don’t really watch enough to care about much else…

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept
2. Church
3. Ate
4. Talked to friends and family
5. Read
6. Napped
7. Ate
8. Slept (Sundays are the best)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. GRADUATION (surprising, I know)
2. Thursdays to watch The Office
3. 2:30pm (When school lets out)
4. Saturdays
5. Dinner
6. Long weekends
7. Feb. 14th (Covers most of the top: it’s a Saturday, long weekend, and I’m sure I’m going to eat dinner. And who knows. Some episodes of the Office might be watched.)
8. The next crazy adventure that comes my way

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. I don’t eat out much. (I like to cook)

8 Things on My Wish List
1. A stinking diploma
2. A great job, or some awesome opportunity
3. More snow days
4. Unlimited free time
5. A house out in the country
6. Hmm, I’m out of things to wish for.

I have an extreme case of senioritis, if you haven’t been about to tell. I think I’m going to have a party in a few days to celebrate the 100 days until graduation mark. Man! I really have a problem. Homework time!

No comments: