Monday, December 29, 2008

Vacation What?

Welp, two more weeks and I have no idea what to do with myself. Plans keep falling through, and I’m not used to being in one spot for so long without doing something. I’ve had a great time with family, and getting to see my bro’s family in PA. Hanging out with my sister’s kids is always an adventure as well. I surprise myself how immature I can be at will. I’ve gotten to see lots of old Ohio friends I haven’t seen in a very long time, and that’s been exciting. Now what? The only thing I have on the agenda is to revise my resume and start applying for jobs (none really in Ohio yet).

I tried to take up crocheting, but that got a wee bit boring for me. I’ve been trying to finish up a book I’ve been reading, but that can only occupy a few hours of the day. I’ve watched a couple of movies. Now that I think about it, I don’t know what to do with free time. I haven’t had it in so long, that I’ve lost the ability to do nothing. At this point of my vacation time I’m usually on the first flight to anywhere I can go, but with the weather and airport travel problems right now there’s no way. You know what? I’m going to do something great in the next couple weeks. I’ll decide what that great thing will be tomorrow, but it will be worth while. No more of this boredom junk. Mind you me, by this time week after next I will have done, produced, managed, and/or created something of value…I better get to bed, and stop rambling.

New Years is soon…Resolution time.

No comments: