- I get more involved in the plot of the encyclopedia than with fiction.
- After over 20yrs of eating pizza I was recently informed I fold slices in half when I eat it (hot dog length). Habit I never noticed.
- I have a slight phobia of parasites (aka...worms)
- I prefer to sleep on a coach/futon/floor over most beds.
- I have no idea where I'll be in six months, and this is kind of exciting for me.
- I am introverted, but I do extroverted activities.
- I'm realizing that everything I prayed for as a child is coming true in different ways than expected.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Maybe a Little Interesting
I've been tagged. 7 interesting facts about me count down: