Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Houze

 Welcome to my dining room, 
which happens to be directly across (next to, inside...it's all the same) from the kitchen.
 Through an archway is the bedroom/kinda living room, sorta a studio.

 And through the hallway...
 into the bathroom.
Then down into the basement.
 I'm loving my little home. 
This was just a quick tour, but I'm sure you'll see more of its whimsy over time (such as the lack of shower, and the elk in the mountains boarder in the bedroom).

And next time you come, try not to bring the snow with you. 
I've got foot long icicles hanging outside. Here's a little of the front yard.
That's Idaho for you. I'm itching for the ocean again...and that tends to lead to good things. Nothing in the works yet, but that doesn't mean there wont be...

Until then, I'll enjoy living up north.

No comments: