Monday, September 13, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Don't you hate it when you fall asleep in the late evening hours...making it impossible to fall back asleep at a descent time? I'd say I do. Take last night for example. I was up until the wee hours of the morn thinking about what I'd do if somehow $2mil just came into my possession; in consequence to my 7-9pm nap...But what would I do if I had $2,000,000 just sitting around?
  • I'd pay off everything for my parents
  • Buy 70 acres and start my dream business (an art studio/gallery/homegrown cafe/store/pet adoption/camp/horseback riding/etc/etc ranch...name and focus still in the works)
  • I'd start my dream non-profit
  • Continue my education
  • Invest the rest in a future kids college fund/retirement fund/fun fund...:)
That's my dream, but if I could buy anything I ever wanted it would be the property behind my childhood home, back in Ohio. All of it. It's not a fancy fantasy, or anything too special, but it's what my heart desires.















Speaking of rainbows, have you seen this?
Because you need to:

What would you buy if you could have anything you wanted?...besides world peace..or a double rainbow all the way...

No comments: