Tuesday, July 6, 2010

As Days Go By

Mornin'! Do you ever have moments when your dreams are just overwhelming? You desire them so badly little tears just swell up in your eyes? Living in an apartment tends to do this to me. I've spent the morning planning out what I'm going to do once my dreams come true...Which my dreams are basically to have a little farm and a studio. Nothing fancy. Just a space to create, and be in the outdoors. 

I'm waiting to hear from a job that seems perfect for me right now. It's with Americorps VISTA. It is the perfect step to prepare me in so so many ways for when I start my masters (hopefully next Fall). Apparently I'm 1 of 2 people they are deciding between. Keep me in your prayers! 

I don't know if you've been around me and a computer, but I <3 du Web. Here's a fun video I found this morning in my dream search:
FLUFFY MC CLOUD from conorfinnegan on Vimeo.

:)

No comments: