Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Startings of Fall

So much has happened since fall got here,
and I’m trying to look back and remember.
Last weekend the whole family was in town. Great time. Grandma Nick came over for my nephew’s birthday party, and we got some great stories out of her.
Later that night we found Ella and cake. A little after that, we just found Ella sick. Hmmmm.
This week I got a pedicure for the first time. A close friend I grew up with was in town, so we wanted to do something fun. Can’t wait for her wedding to get close, because we plan on really going all out.
This weekend was wonderful!
We had a church retreat, and I got to know my friends so much more. I learned Amy loves trees.
I learned Ben G. can/will climb anything.
I learned Jeff doesn’t just look good in jeans,
but his awesome coat...and pretty much anything, really.

I also learned that there is NOTHING
I love more, than seeing Ben M. dance/sing in scout shorts. NOTHING.

I learned other things, but those are what stuck out to me the most. You know you had a great time, when you wake up and can barely move, and your voice is gone! (Me)

Life is good.

1 comment:

Christyn Caryn said...

Mal! Who be these boys?? Are they the new selection at your new ward....? Ummm I think you were meant to be there:)