Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reality

Lately I’ve been way distracted from what I really enjoy. So, yesterday I decided to work on getting undistracted. I got my camera, and went for a walk. I enjoyed the last remnants of summer. I worked on a couple projects. I got some things ready for this weekend. I took a warm bubble bath. I drank hot chocolate. I did a little contemplation. I called it a day.

In my un-distraction, I thought about how much time I have in a day. What do I do with that time? Mainly I avoid what I enjoy, because I feel like I need to be job searching. In reality, I need to be creative. I want to love what I do...So I will.

While on my walk I found this great tree stump. There are toadstools all up and down its side. I could just imagine a little person jumping from stair to stair, working their way up…just like me :)

I’ve got tons to post, that I’ve not shared these last few weeks (I’ve been distracted). Expect them to come soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mallory you are creative and fun!
- anonymous AH

Bekah said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I've missed your blog. I love all of your nature parallelisms. Love ya.

Joanna Goddard said...

hi my dear! hope you're feeling a bit better. this is such a sweet post. and also, here's some good news: you won the necklace giveaway on my blog. i hope you love it! :) you can just email me with your address, and we'll send it right to you. thank you, mallory!! xoxo joanna_goddard at yahoo dot com