Monday, April 13, 2009

Overall Good Time

The whole crew was in! Spring break is great. Here is a glimpse of the happenings:

First there was COSI. It's a science place for kids. My dad got on a submarine camera and aimed it at a window, and this was the view he found:

Miranda gets excited about science.I don't know how Ella can look so good while holding the full moon up. I struggled.

Next was Easter

It's tradition to fly kites on Easter in our family, and this is the traditional way to end flying kites:

The rest of the weekend was just fun.

Here are the strongest half naked boys I know:

Angel faces:

Which were sometimes sick too.

The kids loved grandma's songs...even more than pants. Overall good time.

I should also mention that I did just fine on my Celebration of Scholarship presentations. One was on Community Arts, and the other was with a group about the China trip. I got this classy faux gold pen, which I plan on using anywhere and everywhere a pen is required.

3 more weeks, and I'll have all my classes finished up. I can taste freedom!

Today is Thomas Jefferson Day! Here is a quote to celebrate:

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
-Thomas Jefferson

No comments: