Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why do I do What I do?

Ok, this is insane. Yesterday I got home from work around 1:00pm. I was planning on getting caught up in everything since I haven’t had much of a brake to do anything. WELL, what is about to start that would take up an entire day?? That’s right! The Lord of the Rings! One full day shot to the wind with one press of play…(three times). I’m a sucker for the movies, but I’ve had my fill for a while. I’m just so perturbed from this. Haha

I have just dropped a class to lighten my huge load for Spring semester. This means I will most likely not be student teaching in China. I don’t know what to think about this. I’m kind of relieved because now I can focus on looking for a job, creating a quality portfolio, applying for grad school, or preparing for a mission. I can also keep my job, which will hopefully get me being a CHA certified horseback riding instructor sooner. I was thinking that if I do go to grad school I will hopefully have enough saved up to pay for the first year, and then teach horseback riding and/or art lessons to pay for the rest. Who knows what will happen, but hopefully I’ll be prepared for whatever.

Welp, I’m off. I’ve got a ton to get done today
(no help from yesterday).

No comments: