Monday, January 17, 2011

Keep Wishin' and Hopin'

          This summer I was the maid of honor for my close friend, Fleishia...and after writing that sentence, and looking at what I titled this post....marriage wasn't what I had in mind fyi. Anyways, I took some pictures, misplaced them, and have just now got to them...(and now for the wish part) I need a new computer (and camera lens). I love working with pictures and whatnot, but this lovely laptop just doesn't cut it like it used to. It's been in my life since the beginning...of college. It's at least six years old, with the original programs from the time. It's still running...or walkings...or just totally dragging its feet. But hey, it is about 112 in computer years. At this point it looks like it's going to be about that long until I get a new one, but until then I'll work with what I got. Here are some pictures from the wedding:




1 comment:

Beth said...

love the pics! will you take my engagement pictures? you will probably have a new computer and camera lens by then.... i still need to find a bf. miss you, lady!