Monday, June 28, 2010

Rise and Shine

[Photo brought to you by Hipster Puppies]

Morning! I woke up today feelin' pretty good. Why you ask? Because there are a few ways I like to start my morning. First! I get in a spiritual thought. Today's comes from Sheri Dew's book If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard: "We are to bear each other's burden's, even absorb each other's burdens, but not to cause each other's burdens."

I also like to get my blogz in. One of my favorites: Awkward Family Photos
And a quick pick-me-up that is guaranteed to work : Puppies, Puppies, and more Puppies...And one for the Ladiez: Hot Guys Holding Cute Puppies

I also made a journal that covers all the basic necessities your soul needs to feel complete and happy...in my humble opinion. It covers the topics of emotional, spiritual, and physical. You fill it out morning and night, and it only takes a couple min. I think I might put the template on here for anyone who is interested, or sell them pre-made if time/motivation is a limitation. 

Speaking of selling things, I'm collecting and creating things I'd like to sell on Etsy, and even have a name and everything. I'm hoping (as long as things go smoothly...unlike the past month) I'll have my Good as Goldie Shop up and running within the month.

And this blog needs a revamp too! It's been two years...I think it's time for a new look.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I am QUITE interested in this journal template.