Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's Hidden

Remember how I wrote about hidden places? Well, I went back to them. All that was left was an old skull and half a bowling ball. Gross? Probably. But I had them for good reason. The skull I used to keep/scare anything out of my clubhouse (an old fallen tree) and the bowling ball was something my dad and I found on a hike, when I was probably six. I had never seen the inside of one before!...I was weird.

...I'm headed to the island, with this person in 15 days...

Finally!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Gorgeous picture of you -- GROSS skull and bowling ball! Glad you're keeping busy and entertained, and glad your trip with Whitney is coming up soon!

Christyn Caryn said...

I'M SOO JEALOUS!! I'm so excited for you!! I cant wait to hear all of your stories. Give the island a kiss for me and take a moment on Lions Head for me too!!Someday I will go back there...