Thursday, November 20, 2008

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FREE TIME?

I am so lazy! I’m done with my field visits and I’m only working one day a week right now. IT’S AMAZING. I’m taking the time to recuperate after a full year and a half of straight school and work. I really should be getting caught up in school work, but here’s the thing; I don’t feel like it. My goal is to have everything done by Saturday night, and then I’m skipping school Wed, and spending almost all of next week at home with the family. This brings me joy inside.

The Lord really knows when you finally get some free time in your life. Just before all this settling down of activities occurred, I was called to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher on top of a Relief Society teacher at church. So far so good. It definitely keeps me up on my scripture study.

P.S.- I miss my friends! I haven’t gotten to go out west in a year because my school switched to semesters (meaning no more long weekends), and every break amazing opportunities would arise. I’m coming! I’m hoping to hop on a plane before New Years and celebrate with them!


Here's a picture of one of the best trips to Utah. I miss most of these people so much! (And two girls I have no clue who they are...and I guess Whitney didn't get there until later. She was there...later.)

No comments: