Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rain Come Snow

It has been raining buckets here...and the drops are finally turning to flakes (for now). It's a good day to snuggle up by the fire with Sally, and blog.

I have a lot of joy in my heart right now. Although our circumstances aren't ideal (whose are?), I'm grateful for so much. A place to live, food to eat, WORK! I am so proud of Jeff every morning...even if I am grouchily saying "turn off the light! and pack your own dang lunch!" every other morning.

We are making things work here in my lil' ol' home town. At church Jeff is a counselor for Sunday School, and I'm Second Counselor in Primary...dun dunn duuuunnnnn. We. Are. Getting. Old.

I've been thinking of some ideas on what traditions I want to create with my family as it grows. This past month or so have been good idea builders.

Here comes what we've been up to since Halloween...

1 comment:

waqar qureshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.