Friday, December 11, 2009

D.C. Dayz Begin

Hello from Washington D.C.!!! 

Thought I'd drop a line while cruising around the Capital. Yesterday was perfect. Had a tour of the White House, where I got close to the prez ;) (or at least his living quarters), saw the national Christmas tree, and got used to the metro. Later that night Christyn and I got some Chinese take-out and watched Sleepless in Seattle (my 1st time). Great way to end a chilly night with an old friend.  

Today was even better! I love Alexandria, Virginia. Quite a bit. ESPECIALLY the Torpedo Factory.  We explored the town all day pretty much. After that we met up with another old friend, Jacob, over some cupcakes. I really like D.C. thus far. And it doesn't hurt being in such great company. 

More to come soon, with some pics not from my camera phone. Be excited. I am.

No comments: