Thursday, August 7, 2008

再见...or GoodBye!

I’m skippin’ town for a couple weeks! Look for me in the crowd at the Olympic Games! (I shouldn’t be too hard to spot). What’s the #1 thing I’m looking forward to in China, you ask? The fried starfish on a stick! I am going to be so digestively inclined by the time I get back. My goal: eat anything (that’s “passed through the fire” of coarse) and pray I don’t have to go to the T.P. deficient bathrooms persistently. It will be great!

For all those who have finished classes and are now on a little break, HAVE A GREAT BREAK! For those who aren’t…umm, hope you like work! Or whatever you’re doing! I’ll have you all in mind while I’m climbing the Great Wall, or enjoying a little Zen meditation with some Buddhist monks. Well, maybe not while I’m meditating. I’m not supposed to think about anything then…but any other time, you’re there! Later everyone!


This blog has been brought to you by:

2 comments:

Jen said...

Mallory--you know this already, but I will say it again--you're awesome. I wouldn't have the guts to do it!

Anonymous said...

wtf mate!? Mallory?! Where'd ja go? are you back yet? did you survive? was it hot? how about another post?!

I can't believe you went - Jen said it well: You're awesome.

<3
Ashton